On arrival Delhi airport drive for Dharamshala. On the way there is a view of snow-covered dhauladhar ranges and an amazing view of hills. Overnight stay in hotel at Dharamshala.
After a leisurely breakfast, drive closer to the panoramic Dhauladhar ranges and up to the enchanting town of Dharamshala. After settling into the resort, explore the town, replete with Tibetan culture and the residence of His Holiness, The Dalai Lama Imbibe the magic of the ‘White Ranges’ and history and nature as much as you can while visiting the Tibetan Monastery, St. John’s church in the wilderness. Mcleodganj is a famous little town of Dharamshala also known as “Little Lhasa”. Overnight Stay!
Vero consequat cotidieque ad eam. Ea duis errem qui, impedit blandit sed eu. Ius diam vivendo ne.
Today, we proceed to Khajjiar. Khajjiar is part of the notified Kalatop – Khajjiar sanctuary. The Monal Pheasant, a bird that was fairly common till recent times has become relatively difficult to spot nowadays but this species can be spotted here. Check-in at the hotel in Dalhousie for an overnight stay. ABOUT KHAJJIAR Often called India's Switzerland, the exquisite glade of Khajjiar (1960m) has a circumference of about 5 km. Along its fringes, thick forests of deodar climb the slopes, the snow-line rests above these woods. At Khajjiar there is a 12th-century temple dedicated to KhajjI Nag. Within the temple are life-size wooden images of the five Pandavas A child brothers. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
After taking breakfast Check out from the hotel drive to Delhi airport and railway station catch onwards Flight/Train & back to home with sweet memories!!!!!!!!!!! at Dalhousie.
1. Assistance on arrival.
2. Accommodation as per package.
3. MAP Meal Plan (Includes: Breakfast & Dinner).
4. Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
5. Airport, Railway Station, and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
6. Check in & Check out at Noon. (Early arrival & Late departure subject to availability).
7. Inclusive of all the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Fuel Exp., and Driver Exp. etc.
8. Honeymoon freebies for couples.
1. Heater charge will be extra.
2. Any monument entry fees/camera fees.
3. Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
4. Any guide charges.
5. 5% Gst.
6. Any air/train fare.
|Dharamshala||D polo Resort
|Dalhousie||Bear Valley Alps Resort||MAP||02|
|Destination||Resort/House Boat||Room Type||Nights|
1. No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals,
transportation segments, sightseeing tours, or any other service. Such
unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
2. Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in in the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
3. No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of the hotel were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on a case to case basis Confirmation policy.
4. The Above package can be booked by paying a token amount which is 30% of the total amount for booking & 40% must need to pay 4 days before arrival & the balance 30% accepted on arrival.